We finally got the parel from Hong kong today. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma. Brennan looks super in this new suit. Clayton will try on his new swimming suit later.
Also, thanks for the harddriver case to Da and of course all the red pockets also.
The shirt is a little small, but good for these couple days.
The jacket is perfect size, looks great with the jeans.
what do you think?
How about with the pants too! (if you even go to Hong Kong, remember to get your boys suits. They are soooooo cheap. for example, this 5 pieces is not even 20US., great price ha!)
Brennan just loves to post........=)
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
where is Claytons?...hm.......
well, Clayton is too small for the suits they sell. Clayton got a one piece swimming suit. we will post picture later when he swims on Sat morning.
What a handsome guy!
Brennan - what a stud!
Brennan is so handsome in this suit! He really looks nice.
Hopefully we will see you guys tomorrow night at the New Year's party!
HI ! that a very nice suit! Anyway I also have a baby boy and would want to buy him some. Is there a way I can buy some from you guys since its very cheap..lol...thanks
Liz from Nashville
Sorry Liz, my parents sent the suit from Hong Kong and the postage is still alot. so I will not recommend getting it from here, meaning send it from HongKong. We are not going back anytime soon. so sorry that we can't help your little one to get one =(
You can find some deals on Ebay, even though it's not as cheap and good quality. The price is way cheaper than department store.
Good luck
No problem Abbey! Thanks! I enjoy viewing your files!
LIZ