Today we went to the the Gas & Steam Engine Show at the Agricultural History Farm Park. It was a lot of fun! The boys get to see many of the small engines that was made over 100 years ago and they are still functioning. They get to get to see up close of how the small engines and parts move and powered by steam, coal, gas, etc...and a hayride too! It was just a beautiful day to go out and enjoy these types of events.
A working steam engine.
Cool kids rides! They boys had a lot of fun!
Is he enjoying this or what?
Just be careful when Brennan uses a Bulldozer.
I purposedly did not post the photo after this one...lets just say Brennan is pretty strong.
See no injuries..just lots of fun!
We should get Clayton's smile Trademarked.
This is cool and all these machines are crank powered. No batteries needed.
If you look closely..the tractor is actually move and he is actually driving the tractor.
He was a real pro at this.
Mama came to the rescue.
Serious concentration
And he got it in!
Okay it's Clayton's turn.
I do it my way...the 100% way.
*Note: While the kids were sitting on the tractors, none of the tractors were turned on nor did they drive/move with the tractors. It would have been nice if that was possible.
This looks like a lot of fun! We are hoping to make it out there this afternoon. Now that Jasper has seen these pictures, he can't wait!
Glad you guys had fun! We went today and spent more than 3 hours there!!!
I love the new blog page. Where do you get the template? You kids are so cute and I bet they are growing fast. I wish we have cool things like that.
Nothing will keep boys entertained like trucks and tractors! The hardest part is going home. I like your disclaimer that none of tractors were moving :)