My big 3-0 birthday just passed and I reflected on another year of my life. I got baptized on my birthday in 1997. This year comes and goes and I am grateful for all the blessings as usual.
This year I was in Primary and let me tell you. It's a really "humbling" experience. If you say teaching is hard. Teaching young children is super hard. Just to think what will be interesting to them and what can keep their attention on me - "eye on me" is a difficult task. But I did learn a lot from the leaders in the Primary and other teachers.
As our family grow bigger and older, we realize time passes so quickly. We try to spend time with the boys and keep up with them. I quit writing for my journal for more than 2 years. Now I regret it so badly. I pick up again this morning and I am so glad that I did. Memories will last as I record them in writing.
I am grateful for a lovely Husband and my cute boys. Even though my blood pressure is constantly in high level. I still love them dearly =)
I love the gospel and I am grateful that I joined the Church 11 years ago. My priorities will not be this clear and my life will not be as happy if I had not made this decision. I know the Church is true and I will try my best to do what I need to do =) Thanks for being my friends and being here for me.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Happy Birthday dear!!! Isn't life amazing sometimes, the bends in the road conceal so much of what the Lord has in store. I'm grateful too for you baptims ... otherwise we'd have never been roommates!!! We're seriously considering booking our timeshare next spring out there in DC, we'l keep you posted, I want to do it around strawberry picking season!
Flo