.....the gender of our baby!! So what we need you to do is give us your input by writing your comments with your name and what the sex you think the baby from the poll on the right. (If you have already taken the poll, just comment on what you've selected) Once we get the results, hopefully we can post the ultrasound that day.
WE WILL FIND OUT ON SEPTEMBER 11 !!
Here are the final results from the poll for the baby's gender
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
I am voting for a girl...
I am right about 50% of the time. :)
(hahahahahaha)
Hee hee. I see that girl votes are pouring in! I'll admit that I added to them.
I guess it is a girl.
Nancy
How come there's no choice for triplets/quadruplets/quintuplets/sextuplets?!? =D I voted for a girl, but who knows, you might get a few more of them!! haha
Boy AGAIN!!! Sorry, Abbey!
It's a girl, the whole moodiness is the key!
I'll pray girl =o) I know I love having a pink one after the two blue babies. By the way, HI ABBEY!!!!! It's only been a year or several since I last wrote =o) I finally have a blog, so it will be easier to keep in touch. Your boys are adorable.
I changed my guess from girl to boy.
I changed my guess from girl to boy.
boyyy
i have to say boy...although i hope you finally get a girl ;)
-petra
Wooo... that is sooo exciting, you guys are having another baby. I hope it is a girl, mainly because Abbey you need backup, there are too many boys in the family :)