Posted by Da | Wednesday, January 21, 2009 | 17 comments

Please join my family and I to introduce to you our most recent addition:


17 Responses so far.

  1. Congratulations!!! Wow only 1/2 a push! That's really something.

    I am so happy you had a baby girl! And she's gorgeous! Wish we could see her in person. I am sure you boys will be excellent big brothers to her.

    Best wishes and make sure you are resting up lots Abbey. Love, the Fowlers

  2. Marjorie says:

    She is beautiful.

  3. andrew says:

    Woo hoo! Congrats!! She's a cutie! We're happy everything worked out so well for you guys!

  4. Beth says:

    Cayleigh is a beautiful name and you have a beautiful daughter. COngratulations.

  5. Mel says:

    Congrats!!! Cayleigh.. what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.. Guess you decided not to go with an "E" name. hehe. I can see that she's got Da's big mouth.. lol.. she's very cute! Can't wait to see her in person! Abbey, hope you have a speedy recovery! You still look amazing in the photos.

  6. Mel says:

    By the way, I think she looks very much like Brennan, especially in the pic with her crying and sleeping. So who was the closest to winning with the baby pool we had at your shower? I think I put jan 21st, no?

  7. Winnie says:

    Cayleigh is such a cute name. It sure matches her. Good luck with the recovery.

  8. Congratulations on your baby girl! She is beautiful! :)

  9. Andrea says:

    She's so beautiful! Congratulations!

  10. Congratulations you guys! What a cutie pie!!

  11. Unknown says:

    Congratulations! She is so cute!Nice work Abbey and Da!

  12. Cayleigh! I can tell everyone - she got beautiful skin and demanding voice! She looks exactly like Brennan! I was visiting Abbey in the hospital with her parents. Congrat again, the parents!

  13. Anonymous says:

    congratulations!!! Cayleigh is beautiful! I'm going to cry....can you believer that your family could be even more perfect?!

  14. ash says:

    What a cutie! We look forward to seeing her in the coming months.

  15. Jessica says:

    aww congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys :)

    -Jessica Tsai

  16. Anonymous says:

    Congrats, Congrats!

  17. bhamchick says:

    Congratulations! She is so cute! Girls are so fun...

Leave a Reply