Day 8 into this world: After many days of not being able to get a good photo of Cayleigh due to sleep deprivation, tiredness, work, boys, in-laws, and other misc. things (Da's laziness) we finally have a nice photo of Cayleigh. This was taken is about 1am where she is wide awake as you can see and so why not take photos of here then! BTW, mom crocheted the beautiful little hat for her precious and even put two little daisies on it too!
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Ha haha, so she so adorable! I can tell she has lots of hair even under the beanie.. :)..She looks like her brothers too !
Congrats Zhao Family. She is absolutely adorable. I have to say one of the best additions to the family... I'm a girl, I haveto think daughters are the best things to have :P
Hope the entire family is doing well.
What a cutie! Love the hat! And of course she's wide awake and ready to play at 1am. :)
So incredibly precious!
So cute.
Beautiful! She's so darling!
She's gorgeous!! What a cutie - I can't wait to meet her.
Abbey you are so lucky to have such a precious baby girl! I was feeling fine to have two boys until I saw your Cayleigh. I asked my husband that night, "can we have one more?". He responded, "how can you be certain we will have a girl?" Sigh...
Hope,
Tell your husband: Well by not doing anything we definitely won't have a girl and if the next one is not a girl I'm going to keep trying until I have a girl.
-Da
Congratulations! She's one of a kind. She's either got two very protective brothers or two brothers to pick on her and boss her around. So, be strong Cayleigh! Girl Power!
oh my goodness...that pic looks like its right out of a magazine...beautiful...yay for more girls! finally! as soon as we get over our colds we will have to visit...ava would love to see her :)
-petra & ava
I love this picture! Just precious. (The hat too :)