So I am writing this post a little later than the original date b/c there's so much going on but I just want you guys to relish what's posted and not get stuffed with every single event. However I think I must post this. So on Wednesday was Abbey's Birthday and she already bought herself something really nice (you can ask her about it) but I feel that I must get her something too. So I decided to get her some of her favorite ice cream, Haagan-Dazz Mango instead of flowers and other things.
When I got home I made sure to sneak it into the kitchen. The boys came running to me as they normally do and I tried to get them to stay in the kitchen and keep them quite. First word out of Clayton's mouth, "I want to eat Ice Cream!!" while I am sooshing him to shut up. Brennan was good at what I am trying to do. Before I know it Clayton screamed once more and of course by this time Abbey's already grinning knowing what's going on. Then another comment was uttered, "I want to blow out the candles!" as I was lighting the candle to put on the Ice Cream tub. By this time, it was too late Abbey knew what was going on and so we sang Happy Birthday to her!
Later that night we went out to dinner with my parents to celebrate the birthday with my Aunt Cindy since it's her birthday as well. And we had a lot of food and fun! So Happy Birthday to my wife and aunt Cindy!
Posted by
Da
| Wednesday, July 01, 2009 |
5
comments
Categories:
Abbey's birthday was on Monday right?
Yes it was!
Happy Birthday, Abbey! :)
3 out of 5 in your family has birthday in June. It is your birthday month! Happy Birthday to everyone!
Happy birthday Abbey!