I am not sure what is going on but in our household it's been like crazy. Work's been so crazy that I've not have any time to do one little update at all and when I get home, forget it, it's literally a mad house. With the preparation of the new house, fixing minor things at the old house for rent, trying to unpack everything (still), keeping the kids under control, running around for errands, taking care of family issues and now with my duty at church as activities chair I am just swamped with getting everything right for the party. I just have a couple minutes now before I will forget to update the blog until after New Year's. Other than that, our house gas heat is working, the kids are enjoying their new area, and Abbey's super busy maintaining peace at home. So here's a few pics of us putting up our Christmas tree...
It's rare that Grandpa get a chance to take photos with all his grandkids.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
woah, old school christmas tree. you gotta plug each branch in. I would have no patience and decorate the trunk and call it good. But looks like the boys enjoyed putting it together. Great shots of the kids. glad you're keeping warm over there with the gas in check. Have a very merry christmas!