Posted by Da | Wednesday, December 16, 2015 | 0 comments


One Day Brennan was walking around the Chapel when parents had marriage and family lesson. He peeked in one room where some members were having a meeting. He was nosy and asked what they were talking about. This group of people are the directors of the Savior of the World. 

Later that night, Nicole Hunter came to me and asked if Brennan would be interested in joining them and taking a part in the musical. Now Brennan is going to be teenager soon, I decided to ask Brennan before I replied to her. 

On the ride home, I asked Brennan if he would like to help in the musical. Surprisingly, he thought it would be fun and accept the challenge. (I didn't mention to him at that time he had to sing solo in the play)

He started to practice almost every Sunday since middle of October, he performed at Washington DC Visitor Center on December 12-13, 7:00pm and 8:00pm show.












He memorized his parts and songs. We are very proud of him. He loves his friend and "family" in the play. He has father, grandpa and uncles.





























































Grandma and Grandpa came to see the last show on Monday.



Abbey joined to be one of the angels. She was more nervous than Brennan even she had no lines in the play.









Leave a Reply