Posted by ZhaoKids | Friday, April 27, 2007 | 3 comments

Whose great idea was to bring their kids to work day was brilliant or something to the extent of their wife/mother needing a break from the kids and forcing the husband to take the kid(s) away from her. Since this is my first time doing this, this past Thursday I figured I can bring Brennan to work too and of course Abbey couldn't agree one bit more. So I took him to work and showed my son off to my co-workers. They were delighted and had a great time playing with him. However later did I come to realized that Bring your Kids to work day means take your kids; not your toddlers to work. The HR informed me that the kids have to between the ages of 8 and 14 - a big OOoops. Oh well, regarless we had a wonderful time at work. Abbey came around lunch time to pick Brennan up and I can resume my normal work.










As you can see my office, Brennan seemed to really fit into the mold of a business working person even down to the pose, clothes, and of course his snacks.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Kara says:

    what a cutie pie!

  2. Marjorie says:

    Awesome! I think the kid liked working! You can trade places with him. He can work and you can play at home

  3. Jerin says:

    Haha - that's a funny story. I was just thinking that if people here brought their kids to work, NOTHING would get done at all. Especially if I brought a one year old, my desk would be a disaster area in about 10 minutes.

Leave a Reply