As the boys get older, dinner time is getting more and more fun. Especially when Brennan and Clayton eat at the same time.
What? What are you looking at?
Yes I am talking to you! Can't a baby get some private time for food?
I am serious.
Mama, I am talking to you too.
I am even using sign language to give me more food.
Yes mama, this means you, give me more food. Now.
Finally, some decent nutrition for my tiny body.
Now you can play with me and I will laugh with you.
See, I am laughing with the Gerber baby on the box.
Those babies crack me up.
I even laugh like them, except I am much much more handsome.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
What a great smile and dimples he has. So adorable!
i have to give you props again. your blog definitely has the best captions for pictures. how do you come up with them?? clayton is so adorable and brennan is looking handsome as usual. take care :):)
Michelle/Jason,
We don't come up with any captions at all, we are just slaves to our children. They force us to take pictures of them and make us properly comment their expressions. We are bounded to them by law and church for the next 18 years.
Yup, definitely cuter than the bebeh on the box