Posted by ZhaoKids | Monday, April 23, 2007 | 5 comments

I figured since I haven't posted anything here for awhile, I might as well as put some recent pictures taken. I'll leave comments here and there...and everywhere.







Not only can Brennan blink, Clayton's got the groove too.



*thinking to myself* All I need to do is smile and look cute and I got grandma on my side.


Boo-ya! Easy as pie


Who's the lady's man now?






Clayton gets all the baby attention, heck I go and start learning how to drive. All I need is a few coins and a longer foot.



Don't I look cute? Look at me, I look mesmerized.


*thinking to myself*: Ha ha! I know what you are thinking and I have hid it well. It is not for public viewing-that you have to pay.


As you can see, it is only a splash and not what you think it is. I believe we have him trained in that department several months ago.



Alright, only use your tongue sparingly and at home. Never outside the house or in places that would get you in trouble.



Hmm..I think he's laughing so hard that all his teeth fell out.



Due to a complaint from a friend far far away about Brennan seemed scared riding on the bike the previous year, we've decided to prove her wrong. It was just the camera angle and not the parents forcing him to ride or maybe this picture has been altered.



The day before Earth day, Brennan is already doing his part for the world by planting or helping our neighbor plant some flowers. He's really excited to help her plant, soil, and even water the flowers. Great job! (Now just make sure to learn well so one day you can grow flowers for the ladies)

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Adorable pics!

  2. Marjorie says:

    What's going on with brennan? I hope he isn't being abused at home ... he seems to always have a bandaid on his face lately! What did you do, Da?!

  3. ZhaoKids says:

    The bandaids are a cosmetic enhancement. And in fact, which is true, he likes it to be on. So if your question is whether Da puts bandaids on him, the answer is yes.

  4. Mel says:

    aww your boys are so cute!! i thought Clayton used to be really chubby before, no? He's got great cheeks.. just want to pinch them.

  5. Brooke says:

    Still waiting for my pictures!!! I want to post the ones where I don't look fat!

Leave a Reply