Posted by Da | Monday, March 23, 2026 | 0 comments

大家好!

I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well. This week we had Zone Conference with Elder Kearon, who is a member of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles. It was a really cool experience, to have him speak to our mission specifically and inspire us how we can further the work.

An insightful message I wanted to share this week was the principle he shared of defining our days by our decisions in the morning; praying, exercising, and doing our best to prepare for the day before we devote ourselves to the coming tasks in the field. I had already begun to implement it, and it is noticeable the momentum it brings into the energy we have throughout the day.

If you want to learn more about Elder Patrick Kearon, I encourage you all to listen to this talk "Receive His Gift," which is just under 15 minutes long.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/general-conference/2025/04/55kearon?lang=eng

Throughout the week we also had the chance to do service at Food Angel once again! This time we sliced up some choi sum vegetables and got to talk to some people about our missionary purpose. During this service we don't have tags shown because of the organization's regulations on food cleanliness, and it struck me how such a simple representation of our church helps with the introduction so easily. It is pretty cool to have a tag, but also is interesting to see it's significance.

Not too much has happened, other than lots of office duties and an emergency apartment contract renewal which was pretty wild. We had the chance to attend Elder Kearon's area wide devotional with our friend Jeffrey and also got to see Totos dad, which was lit. (Toto from HK was in my MTC district going from HK now in Canada!)

I hope to report on some more interesting things next week but that's all I got this week! To finish, here is one of the scriptures Elder Kearon shared that I loved,

Philippians 4:7
"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Continue to search for God, and he shall give you this peace :)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qkaoEe965etiYQuj7

下次見,
趙長老









Leave a Reply