It was cousin Emilee's birthday party today at Chucky E. Cheese's today. They boys had fun playing games.
Visiting team against the....
The Home Team....
We have a winner! (in your face!)
This, reluctantly, is one of the main reasons that places like this gives incredibly worthless junk after trading in all the tickets.
To play a basketball game: 1 coin
Plastic ball: $2
To watch grandma taking over a child's game and really enjoy it: Priceless
For everything else, there's a camera waiting to capture the moment
The reflection makes Clayton's eyes look its the only place we put on sunblock.
There are some enjoyable games there...
Brennan's got his curve down to get the most points and Clayton's getting ready to toss...
Ah.. heck with it! We all know that Clayton can't toss hard enough to get the balls in there. He figures he has a better idea, just climb up there and throw it in-it will definitely go in this time. Way to go Clayton! that's my boy!
(to all a good night, it's 01:51am)
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Clayton is looking so tan. Where does he get that from? Both parents are so fair! Maybe it's just the lighting?
BTW, as far as I know, we'll still be here in Jacksonville in September. The only iffy factor is if Jason deploys to Iraq sometime between now and then. If he does, I'll probably move in with my parents. But the way it looks, he probably won't go anywhere until the beginning of 2009. Since he's an attorney he still has a little bit of choice in the matter. So far we're planning on being here.
I love the picture of grandma! I took Anthony to Chuck E. Cheese and did the same thing!
I agree with Clayton's method of skeeball. But I would think it would look strange to see a 24 yr old mom standing on the skeeball track tossing balls into the center ring =) Though, moms will anything to help their kids win!