Today was about 54 degrees F and with daylight savings time, it was about 530P with plenty of sunlight left. Da came home in shorts and t-shirt from work (another story to be told) and just told the boys to go biking. Of course they all stopped eating yogurt and want to go out. Of course mom force them to finish their snack before going out.
Clayton's in the stage of wanting to put everything on by himself but he still can't put the shoe in his feet yet so he gets frustrated and scream for us after a few minutes of the shoe not going in.
Thats how every adult should eat yogurt, its the new shaving cream. Lets the face nutrition and moisturized and smooth.
"Get off me, I want to go biking"
Yes mom we are only going across the street; we are not leaving you for our girlfriends just yet.
Co-operation to take the picture.
This is pushing it.
Brennan: "I want to bite my tongue"
Clayton: "I think I am going to throw up"
Alright just last one.
Somehow Brennan got off the track and into the field with his bike.
He even abandoned it.....hm....................
Ok Ok they have swapped bikes and everyone's happy. There's a slight problem; Brennan's leg maybe too long for the smaller bike and Clayton's feet can't even touch the peddles.
Look closer; where is his feet touching?
Da is getting bald.
Playing bike chase, it ws lots of fun for the boys. Da was exhausted.
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
Looks like a lot of fun!
Da and Abbey if you ever feel adventurous enough try something like this
http://www.mtbr.com/contest/yakimatrailer/caddyyak1.jpg
Your family is sooo cutie and they are growing up sooo fast. I can't believe you are a mom with two kids. I still remember our Badminton days. It was fun.
You just got tagged. Now you have to my blog and see what you need to do.
What adventurous guys!! I love the yogurt facial by the way. :)