My sons got mad skills...
Yes I know that we post them drumming before but seems like it was only last month but look at the great improvement!! Look at the great improvement!
Books I read in 2025 (with ratings)
8 months ago
My sons got mad skills...
Yes I know that we post them drumming before but seems like it was only last month but look at the great improvement!! Look at the great improvement!
i love Clayton style more. he didn't care about his brother's playing and he has his own way to enjoy the drum set. way to go, clayton!
I said it before but i really think Clayton wants to play for a metal band when he grows up
We are very impressed! Check out that foot work.
Those are some 'Mad Skills.' Let us know when touring in the New England area, so we can see a live performance!
-Travis
clayton's video is soooooo cute and funny! brennan is obviously talented, but clayton is just hilarious!