Posted by ZhaoKids | Tuesday, March 18, 2008 | 2 comments

sorry for this late post.....I was busy with tax returns last week.

A. The rules of the of game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.

10 years ago....

I just joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I was eager to learn more about the Church and so went to Brigham Young University Hawaii Campus for college in US.

5 things I need to do today...
a. go to Costco
b. feed my boys
c. lunch with Angela
d. work on tax returns
e. do my dishes

Snacks I enjoy...
* microwave dim sum
* Yogurt
* Dried Mango
* Cheese Bagel
---these are just the one in my house now

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
* Pay tithing of course
* Share some of the money with my family and Da's family
* Let Da open a photography studio
* Open a bookstore
* Open a jewel store (handmade/silver)
* Invest in real estate (Hong Kong and US)
* Probably donate a big part of it also....

3 of my bad habits..
a. addict to internet
b. screaming to the kids
c. impatient

5 places that I lived...
a. Hong Kong
b. Laie, Hawaii
c. Provo, UT
d. Brooklyn, NY
e. Germantown, MD

5 jobs I've had...
a. Temp at Statistic Dept in HK
b. Working in Salad Bar in BYUH
c. Payroll Assistance BYU
d. Tax Accountant
e. Stay home mom

5 things people don't know about me...
a. I played with real gun when I was a kid.
b. I don’t like chocolate
c. I don’t snack
d. I love salty breakfast (congee/pasta/dim sum)
e. I love Badminton and Swimming even I haven’t done one of these for years.

People I tag: Ariana, Brooke, Liz, Kara, Marjorie (people actually go and leave comments on my blog!)

2 Responses so far.

  1. Ariana says:

    You told me about the gun playing....hahaha little scary.

    There's microwave dim sum? Do you make it or buy it??

  2. Mel says:

    puahaha thank goodness i don't leave comments that often!!! lol

Leave a Reply