Hello all!! ćŠć¨!
Welcome backk to another weekly email
This week was filled with many trials of faith, but through perseverance, we have been blessed. :) Last week I mentioned how many friends we were able to teach and support. However, throughout the week, many of the rescheduled lessons fell through, and in many cases, we were ghosted or blocked. It was especially hard when we had to drop some friends who were just not progressing.
It was disheartening to say the least but we were really able to put increased effort for those who had the strongest desire! Because of this increased focus, some amazing things happened.
One of the biggest fruits of our labor was the TRIPLING of our baptism dates!! Asking someone to be willing to work towards baptism is daunting, but we worked towards the topic during a lesson with two of our most progressing friends and they accepted! This is not something that happens normally; in fact Elder Smith said that he had never had three baptism dates at one time since he started a year ago. I know God has a plan for these people and we are just his instruments! 
Apart from these baptism dates, we also had a recent convert move away to a different area, and he was becoming inactive. However, in the past two weeks, we were able to schedule him and successfully pass him off to the missionaries where he was living (Ho Man Tin). In a miracle, he ended up in the same area as the missionary who had previously taught him towards baptism! Even crazier, this ward has a Phillipino ward, and his nonmember girlfriend is phillipina! God's plan. 
Mission updates!!
- As mentioned last week, Elder Smith and I are staying as comps in Tai Po!
- Elder Jerdon has officially moved out... But has since been replaced by THE Elder Blankenbiller!! His MTC given name is Elder ĺ
, or Elder Bread, haha. I met him last year at BYU and he was super close to one of my roommates! (Shoutout Elder Plumb in Lima, Peru
) Elder ĺ
was always over and was actually at my place in Heritage the night I got my call, and now we are in the same apartment on the other side of the world
Next transfer...
. More updates on this later
It was so tiring but so so worth it. Jaw dropping view. We also hiked from the city all the way up with no buses. If you look at the photos it's lowkey unreal how high we were. It was about two hours to go up, with just thick forest and super steep steps. I am so sore haha. We didn't go all the way to the rock's signature view because we were running out of time, but I hope to one day! Featuring the goated trainer Elder Smith
:
It took sooo long but it was worth it. I'll add it to the photos. 


we in this together! Also keep up the emails; they feel like a weekly Monday writing assignment, assigned 6:30am and due at 6pm, hard deadline, no due dates
but it's worth it fr



















































































